PADI Bubblemaker introduces children to the world of scuba diving under the careful supervision of one of our expert PADI dive instructors. The PADI Bubblemaker is the perfect way to learn to dive safely, it's suitable for 8 to 9-year-olds and includes children's scuba diving to a maximum depth of 2 metres.
PADI Bubblemaker useful information :
- Experience the excitement of scuba diving in a safe environment under close supervision
- Learn to dive underwater to a maximum depth of 2m/6ft
- Learn about children's scuba diving equipment
- PADI Bubblemaker course duration approx. 1-to-2 hours
- Learn in a swimming pool or current-free ocean
- Children's dive courses in Singapore, Bali & Komodo in Indonesia, Rawa Island in Malaysia
PADI Seal Team
The PADI Seal Team programme is the perfect way to introduce children from 8 years old to the world of scuba diving. Under the supervision of our professional PADI dive instructors, in the safe and controlled environment of the swimming pool, they will complete exciting 'Aqua Missions'. Each Aqua Mission is designed to teach children important skills they will need when they are old enough to gain their full dive certification.
PADI Seal Team Programme Useful Information:
- Learn to dive safely when you learn basic scuba diving skills such as breathing underwater, clearing a dive mask and recovering a regulator
- Complete 5 AquaMissions, learn skills that count towards the PADI Junior Open Water Course (aged 10+)
- Learn about special children's scuba diving equipment
- Scuba dive to a maximum depth of 4m/12ft
- PADI Seal Team Course duration approx. 3 hours
- Learn in a swimming pool
- Children's dive courses in Bali & Singapore
PADI Discover Scuba Diving
There's no better way to try scuba diving than with PADI Discover Scuba Diving. Take your first breaths underwater in a swimming pool or in the shallow waters of the ocean. The PADI Discover Scuba Diving programme is a one-day dive course that will introduce you to the basics of scuba diving through dive theory and an ocean dive under the close supervision of one of our professional OrcaNation dive instructors.
PADI Discover Scuba Diving Course Useful Information:
The PADI Discover Scuba Diving course does not give you a diving certification but can count towards your PADI Open Water Diver course
- Learn about scuba diving equipment
- Get comfortable and confident breathing and swimming underwater
- Course duration is approx 2-to-3 hours
- Scuba dive to a maximum depth of 12m
- Dive courses in Bali & Komodo in Indonesia, Rawa Island in Malaysia and Singapore
PADI Junior Open Water Course
The PADI Junior Open Water Diver Course is PADI's first children's scuba diving certification. The course is similar to the adult Open Water diving certification programme and prepares kids to become full-fledged divers. It enables children to learn to dive to a maximum depth of 12m (for 10 and 11-year-olds) or 18m (for 12-to-14-year-olds). Students can use PADI's eLearning programme to learn the theory of scuba diving.
PADI Junior Open Water Course Useful Information:
- Understand the basic principles of scuba diving and work at your own pace using the PADI eLearning system
- Learn the skills and techniques needed for diving in open water
- 4 junior open water dives with an OrcaNation Dive Instructor
- Children's scuba diving course is suitable for 10-to-14 years old
- Dive to a maximum depth of 12m / 18m (dependent on age)
- Course duration is approx 3-to-4 days (flexible)
- Dive course in a swimming pool in Singapore combined with an ocean experience at either Rawa Island, Malaysia or Komodo, Indonesia
For assistance finding the best scuba diving in Asia, planning a diving holiday, adventure camp, or if you've got questions about choosing the right scuba diving equipment for you, please get in touch.